Shipping & Returns
We have temporarily closed our retail stores to protect our community, but remain open online. Thank you for your patience as orders may be delayed. Read more at our FAQ page.
Ground Shipping: Cuyana offers FREE ground shipping via FedEx on orders going to any destination in the contiguous United States. Please allow 3-8 business days for arrival. Orders are shipped from the Bay Area in California..
2-Day Shipping: We offer expedited orders via Fedex 2-Day delivery for $25. Please note order processing time still applies to the order.
Overnight Shipping: Overnight shipping is available for $35 for Standard Overnight shipping via FedEx. Please note order processing time still applies to the order.
Split shipping: Orders containing pre-ordered items or monogrammed items will be shipped when all items are available for shipment.
Monogrammed Items: Please allow 1-2 extra business days for shipment of monogrammed pieces. Please note that your entire order will ship once the monogrammed item is complete. For monogrammed items with expedited shipping, the order will still need processing time for the personalization and will be shipped once the personalization is complete.
APO / FPO: Cuyana offers free ground shipping via USPS to orders going to any APO / FPO address. Please allow 5-8 business days for arrival. Orders are shipped from San Francisco, CA. Returns and Lean shipping options are not available for APO / FPO addresses.
Hawaii and Alaska: We ship to Hawaii and Alaska via FedEx 2-Day delivery for $15.
* All orders will be processed 1 - 2 business days after purchased. Please note that we do not ship to PO Boxes. Further, we currently do not ship to Guam and the US Virgin Islands. If an order contains an item with a delayed ship date, the entire order will ship together. Cuyana is not responsible for delays due to weather.
We ship to the following countries:
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- South Korea
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
We ship express to the following locations through DHL Express*
- Canada: Transit time is 2-4 business days (pending customs clearance): $25
- Asia/Oceania: Transit time is 2-4 business days (pending customs clearance): $45
- Europe: Transit time is 2-4 business days (pending customs clearance): $45
- South America: Transit time is 2-4 business days (pending customs clearance): $45
- Middle East/Africa: Transit time is 2-4 business days (pending customs clearance): $85
*Maximum cart total for Express shipments is $2,500 USD.
If you are interested in receiving your order in a different location, you can use a service such as www.usgobuy.com. This will allow you to create your own US address with which you can order through our website. Please note that we are not affiliated with any such shipping service. Orders shipped to any destination other than the US are final sale and exempt from returns.
Duties & Taxes: Import duties and taxes will be displayed with shipping charges at the time of checkout. If DDU (delivery duty unpaid) is an option for your country, it will display this with your available shipping options at the time of checkout. If you select a DDU service, you will be responsible for paying the duties and taxes to the carrier upon arrival of your package.
Order Processing: International orders will be packed and ready to ship within 1-2 business days of order placement. Business days are Mondays through Fridays, excluding holidays. International orders are subject to customs clearance, which may cause delays beyond provided delivery estimates.
Exchange Rates: Orders are paid in USD and the exchange rate will be calculated at time of purchase by the customer’s credit card processor. We are unable to offer adjustments for exchange rate changes. The exchange rate and international credit card fees will be dependent on the credit card that the customer is using.
Gift Wrapping: Cuyana offers gift-wrapping for international orders. However, packages may need to be unwrapped and opened going through customs. Please note that Cuyana is not responsible for the packaging if this occurs.
Cuyana accepts returns of unworn and unused product within 30 days of shipment.
Cuyana accepts online returns in our store locations. Please provide your order number with the return in store.
- Once the order has been shipped, you may go online, log-in to your order history, and select "return item(s)."
- From here, please select the item(s) that you would like to return, as well as the reason for return.
- Then, you may select two different options:
1. You may receive a full refund amount in Merchandise Credit and Cuyana will cover the return shipping. This Merchandise Credit will never expire.
2. You may receive the amount refunded to your original payment method, less a $10 return shipping and administrative fee.
- After you have completed the return process online, please print the return label and return form.
- Please pack items to be returned and return form inside an appropriate shipping box and seal.
- Affix the return label to the outside of the box and drop off at your nearest FedEx location.
- Your credit or refund will be applied within 3-8 business days upon receipt of your item(s).
- At any point, you may check the status of your return online in your order history.
- CLICK HERE to submit all necessary information to initiate the return.
- We will process gift exchanges within 30 days of the original order date.
- A Cuyana account is required for processing the exchange.
- Please note that we will not be able to help with a gift exchange if we are not able to find the original order.
International ReturnsCuyana does not support pre-paid international return labels at this time. All international sales are final. Please contact email@example.com if you need further assistance.
- Cuyana does not accept exchanges.
- Customers will follow return process (stated above) for their unwanted product and will need to place a new order for the desired product.